Kindness seems to be a word I keep gravitating back to lately. Kindness and gratitude. Here is a little blurb about those two words.
- To never really be alone and always have someone who loves me nearby.
- To know that they know me better than anyone else in the world and love me anyway.
In my way of thinking:
- Anyone can act nice. A serial killer can put on a smile and good manners.
- Kindness though, is an action. Kindness is freely letting God use you so you can be your "better" self.
- Your "better" self does not always feel comfy. In fact it can feel pretty ill-fitting.
- Sometimes being kind feels like you are allowing others to walk all over you. But they are only stepping on your ego.
- Being kind is always always worth it. It takes practice but the results are huge.
What are you grateful for today? Let me know in the comments below:)